Wednesday 15 February 2012

cloud Nylon




I attened the cloud nylon exhibition on the 14th febuary, that was being held at Rochdale tourist museum. The reason for my visit was because I was fasinated about how she had taken the idea of jewellery being small and prious and has transformed it into an exaggerated almost fairy tale accessories that 'ounces' excitment. Her work is both imagative and creative by creating intriguing pieces. I was inspired by her work and would like to translate this concept into interiors and bring an refreshing outcome. In a sense her designs remine me of the famous childrens movie, 'willy wonka and the chocolate factory'

>

I have compared the two because the idea of this movie was to imagine the impossible and the think how later , which I feel makes a great designer and would like to use this concept through out my outcomes.